First time

This forum is open to anyone. Feel free to browse but if you want to join in the chat please register. Please create a new topic to say hello and introduce yourself.

First time

Postby Cosmo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:14 pm

Hi everyone my names Mark. Well I'm finally getting a chance for some proper fishing, as myself and my friend Billy will be coming to try the place on Friday. We normally only fish the canal, as we have done since boys, but now I want more than perch,roach and pike. I've set a target of bream tench and carp this year so hopefully I'll get off to a good start on Friday. See you there! :rock
Cosmo
1oz Gudgeon
1oz Gudgeon

Re: First time

Postby J Robinson » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:00 am

Welcome to the forum Mark.

I'm a recently joined member here too, and I'm told that it's very quiet compared to times past, but still a very useful resource and it's where all the matches are organised too.
J Robinson
2lb Ide
2lb Ide

Postby John Devine » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:01 am

Hello everyone I'm John an also new member who lives in Huntly near Aberdeen . Magiscroft is the closest match venue to me . Being from the north west of England I miss the match scene a lot so gonna start making some trips down to cumbernauld . Is there any b&bs close by ?
Thanks John
John Devine
1oz Gudgeon
1oz Gudgeon

Postby craighammond » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:48 pm

John your nearest match venue will actually be orchill fisheries in braco just south of Perth ,
craighammond
2lb Ide
2lb Ide

Return to Welcome to the Forum - Please Introduce Yourself