Junior Members ( Under 16 years old ) Please Read and comply

The place for junior anglers to chat, discuss Magiscroft junior matches and other relevant topics.

Junior Members ( Under 16 years old ) Please Read and comply

Postby Tommy L » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Junior Members: Thankyou after my last request for keeping the majority of your posts within the Junior Section of the Forum. The Junior Section was created to allow youngsters their own area of the board to discuss things that matter to them in fishing.

That does not prevent you from posting on threads on the remainder of the board when you have a relevant point to make that adds to the subject under discussion.

This is not a row for anyone in particular, it's just a topic that has to be raised every so often for new Junior members to make them aware. Most Juniors are more than happy to answer questions asked in their own forum so Juniors posting in the Junior Forum are more likely to get the reply they are seeking.

Keep the posts coming in the correct forum please. Enjoy the forum as there is something to be found to interest everyone.

Whilst I am on the subject. Juniors are reminded they should not Private Message persons using the forum who are not personaly known to them for their own safety. Junior members must never post their phone number in any posts.

Thanks for taking the time out to read this.

Tommy L
" I'm not arguing, simply explaining why I'm right."
Tommy L
10lb Carp
10lb Carp

Re: Junior Members ( Under 16 years old ) Please Read and comply

Postby Tommy L » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:07 pm

As we have a new influx of Junior Members I ask everyone of them to read the above rules which apply to everyone under the age of 16 years and strictly adhere to them.

Thanks for taking the time to read and comply.

Tommy Lauriston.
Tommy L
10lb Carp
10lb Carp

Postby Tommy L » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Bump.
Tommy L
10lb Carp
10lb Carp

Postby Tommy L » Mon May 14, 2012 10:55 am

A few Juniors are beginning to PM adults again. The rule that you cannot PM adults is there for your safety, please stop doing this. You can communicate either on open forum or pass messages through a Moderator. A reminder to Juniors that you should never place your phone number in any posts.

Thank-you for taking the time to read.

Tommy Lauriston.
Tommy L
10lb Carp
10lb Carp

Return to Junior Forum